Table of contents
- Chapter 1. Your first PyQt programs
- Chapter 2: Layout management in PyQt
- Chapter 3: Signals and slots
- Chapter 4: FileLister
- Chapter 5: Currency Converter
- Chapter 6. Qt5radio
- Chapter 7: PyQt databases and CSS styling
- Appendix A: Multi-threading
- Appendix B: QNetworkAccessManager
- Recommendations for further study
Chapter 6: PyQt Radio App
You first need to set up a Python module called gi. This is usually found in the PyGObject package...
This book helped me spot a bug in my code.
Steve, Pro coder
Perfect for beginner.
Eric P, Student